My teaching style is taller-made for each student and his/her development. Since singing is a combination of technique and expression, and is very physical and emotional, I aim to help each of my students gain that balance of emotionality with technique.
In my lessons, I specifically focus on:
- Unlocking voice and least amount of work to release “air flow”
- Basic fundamentals (breath energy, resonance, and vault/space)
- Physicality and acoustics (source, filter, balance, alignment, efficient placement)
- Musicianship (accuracy, phrasing, reading scores)
- Increase the range
- Provide a toolbox to adjust their instrument
- Making the voice flexible to let dimensions and colors come out
- Truthful communication as a storyteller (acting coaching)
- Audition Preparations
I also studied voice science through the NYU Voice Center under the SLPs and Laryngologists, so I understand how the vocal system works.
I will provide explanations that make sense using anatomy and physiology!
Lesson Rates & Locations
- Please contact me to discuss rates.
- I teach at studios in Manhattan, but I can also travel to your home. *Due to Covid-19, online lessons are available now.
- I am available via in person lessons or Zoom, Facetime, Google Hangouts, or Skype.
- At least 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. If you cancel a session last minute or do not show up, for both in person and online lessons we must charge you the full session fee.